2007/03/18

The universal remedy

At the first time I looked at this picture, I laughed without a saying anything. The title of this picture is the universal remedy. Does author really wanted to describe the universal remedy as money? or money as a universal remedy? In my opinion, it has various meaning but meaning could be big changed by different viewpoints. In my viewpoint, money is in the transparent capsule, on the other hand, other half of capsule is an opaque colour so I can not see any money in this side. I believe this picture represents that money can not cure human or a half of the capsule is something important as money. Unfortunately, I could not find an exact site of reference. This is the Korean web site where this picture was gained from. <www.todayhumor.co.kr>


No comments: